Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. januar 2012

Essie Lovie Dovie - swatches and review - anmeldelse



Essie Lovie Dovie is a super girly, bubblegum pink color. This is 2 coats over a ridge filler and no top coat. If I would wear this without any nail art on top, I would have applied a third coat. It’s super easy to apply and dries quickly.
This was just a quick teaser for today's "real" post, where you can see why I wore it and what kind of nail art I used on it, I think most of you will love it :)
Essie Lovie Dovie er en super piget, lyserød farve i stil med bobletyggegummi. På billederne ser du 2 lag over en ridge fille base coat. Hvis jeg ikke skulle have nail art på den, ville jeg helt sikkert lægge et 3. lag. Den er super let at lægge og tørrer hurtigt.
Dette var kun lige en hurtig lille appetitvækker. Senere i dag kan du se, i hvilken anledning, jeg havde den på, og hvordan jeg dekorerede den, jeg tror mange af jer vil synes om det :)

10 kommentarer:

  1. Oh I think the name of the polish fits the color:)Its very pretty pink,I love it and looking forward to see the nail art you did

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it is VERY pink, I felt like a teenager again :)

      Slet
  2. Love this flashy pink! Can't wait to see the nail art you did :)

    SvarSlet
  3. en rigtig fin pink, glæder mig til at se det andet design

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak, Kathrine - ja, den er ritigt tøset :)

      Slet
  4. Marias you look good in pink! It is a beautiful pink!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Nail Reflections, I might have to revive my love for pink, I also have some more hot pinks, that I really like - ahh, look forward to spring :)

      Slet
  5. i love the color... i remember i had only love for dark colors not so long ago ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL yesterday I wore a black, that would have been totally unheard of 6 months ago - and I really loved it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...