Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 12. oktober 2012

Guest post by Zana @ nail crazy

Todays guest blogger is a loving, caring and fun person, whom I learned to know shortly after I started blogging, her comments and posts always puts a smile on my face.
It's Zana from nail crazy - thank you so much Zana for helping me - and please make her feel welcome!

Hi my friends!
When dear Maria asked me to do a guest post on her blog, I felt so proud... it's really an honor. That means she loves at least some part of what I'm doing ;) Well, Maria is great nail artist, and I wanted to do something so awesome that she can't be embarrassed by it. I found inspiration in one of the prettiest nail art I have ever seen by Amanda from MaD Manis blog. Hers you can see here. And this is mine:
 
I used China Glaze 'sea spray' as base, just like her, and acrylic paints for the dandelions. Sorry, I didn't see that smear on my pinkie until the pics were on big screen...

16 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous, one of my favorite nail art themes ever. You did a great job!

    SvarSlet
  2. I've seen this desing before, looks great!

    SvarSlet
  3. Maria, today you have a great guest, she is a wonderful person and she makes beautiful nail art creations! I was sure that she will be one of your guests and you were right choosing her, great choice!
    Zana, this is a great guest manicure! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. absolutely stunning Zana!! :) very beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. This is beautiful I love the base colour.
    And the dandelions are really pretty!
    xx

    SvarSlet
  6. Pshhh, I didn't even see the smear until I saw the note about it...Gorgeous! I hope everything is going ok with you, Maria! We miss you but your guest bloggers are amazing and talented, too!

    SvarSlet
  7. Love love love <3 delicate,soft,pretty....amazing:)

    SvarSlet
  8. thanks girls on your kind words :D
    we all miss Maria, hope she'll be back soon :D

    SvarSlet
  9. It's so gorgeous! Amazing job, Zana ;)

    SvarSlet
  10. Wow, I already wrote on Zana's blog that her mani reminded me of you Maria. Than I saw that it was a guestpost for your blog ;-). It looks great!

    SvarSlet
  11. thank you girls, i'm so glad you like it :D

    SvarSlet
  12. Thanks again Zana for this beautiful post, I'm so happy you helped me out - and thank you all for liking it :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...