Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 3. januar 2014

Treachery in the nude

The base color is Chanel Inattendu 503, and before I painted some simple nail art with acrylic craft colors I topped it with a coat of Make Up Your Face Treachery. The top coat is Seche Vite.
I didn't like Inattendu on me, see swatches HERE, but I challenged myself to wear it with nail art, and liked it much better with NA, what do you think..?
Grundfarven er Chanel Inattendu 503, og før jeg malede lidt enkel nail art med akrylfave, lagde jeg et lag Make Up Your Face Treachery over den. Toplakken er Seche Vite.
Jeg brød mig ikke meget om Inattendu, se swatches HER, men jeg udfordrede mig selv til at bruge den med nail art, og det gjorde det noget bedre, eller hvad siger du..?

20 kommentarer:

  1. Well *cough*, I don't really know what to say: may be a bit more (colourful) nailart on this one would help?
    Inattendu = something not expected. I didnt really expect, this would look like - sorry - liver sausage *ugly*. What a challenge, wearing it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I kind of knew you wouldn't like it :)

      Slet
  2. I like it much better with nail art - and I love the stripey green underneath the flowers! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, I felt it was a good combo, thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  3. does not look like skin on nails for sure. Nail art makes it look very beautiful. I like it quite a lot!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I thought you would - lucky you who can wear all kinds of nudes!

      Slet
  4. It is prettier with nail art :)

    SvarSlet
  5. I love your Inattendu and Treachery base! These are really pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you think so, thanks a lot Amber!

      Slet
  6. Its so much prettier with nail art!!
    x

    SvarSlet
  7. I love your art in this! So beautiful :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot Traci!

      Slet
  8. Yes, the top coat that you put on changes the base colour and the flowers give a whole new dimension to the manicure! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. lovely combo, that topcoat gives this polish such a festive dimension :D
    nice flowers :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it does make it festive and different :)
      Thanks a lot Zana!

      Slet
  10. SO shimmery :)
    And I loved it much more, after your improvement ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much *Ky*, I'm pleased to hear it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...