Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 13. april 2015

F.U.N Lacquer Blessing swatches


F.U.N Lacquer Blessing is a multichrome shifting between green and purple as the dominant ones, but it also has lovely flashes of blue, red and gold depending on the angle and the light. It has a remarkably strong shift, the green and purple is so vividly changing even in low light! Two coats are enough, but unfortunately this bottle has a wonky brush, so I added an extra coat and top coated with Seche Vite.

The wonky brush...
Isn't it just amazing?

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

34 kommentarer:

  1. It's amazing. My Blessing, or better my Blessing (H), should arrive this week. I like it blingy. ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Its colour shift is well visible and pretty!

    SvarSlet
  3. It is a striking shade. Too bad about the brush, but I'd say you managed it quite well.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - it was just a minor thing ;)

      Slet
  4. To be honest, I am not a big fan of duochromes (or multi). Even with glitter! I like the green colour in it though!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love them, but not as much as holos tho :D

      Slet
  5. lovely and so interesting :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Hi dear Maria, this nail polish is STUNNING!!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - not just stunning, but truuuuuly stunning hahaha

      Slet
  7. OMG Maria this is super amazing. You know I love an iridescent and this is just eye candy! Love it so much :-D Great shift <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know you are partial to them - so I'm happy you love it!

      Slet
  8. What an amazing colour shift

    SvarSlet
  9. Your pictures show the color shifting wonderfully!

    SvarSlet
  10. i am such a sucker for a crazy multichrome, and this one is breathtaking

    SvarSlet
  11. What a great colour shift this one has. Wow!!

    SvarSlet
  12. So nice! I am not in love with duo/multichrome lacquers, you know, but this is really cute

    SvarSlet
  13. Incredible shift of colours, amazing! :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. Gorgeous polish and photos!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...