Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 23. august 2015

Cirque Julep, Nordstrom exclusive swatches


Cirque Julep is a Nordstrom.com LE store exclusive from the Cirque Colors X Nordstrom Poolside collection. It’s a mint or maybe more of a sea-green holo, beautiful no matter what. You see it in 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's quite beautiful, do you like it..?

More indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. It is a nice summery colour. It looks quite cheery. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it also had that cheery feel, when I wore it :)

      Slet
  2. I think it's subtle, cheerful and girly.

    SvarSlet
  3. It really is a gorgeous green holo :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. I do rather like that minty colour.

    SvarSlet
  5. Such a pity it's a store exclusive, it's really beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it would sell well in the normal range!

      Slet
  6. Mint or sea green, it's beautiful anyway! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Amazing, more than just quite beautiful :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...