Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 21. april 2016

Lacquester Dragon Heart swatches


Lacquester Dragon Heart is a truly gorgeous, partly neon, purple with bronze/copper/gold/red/fuchsia and green UCC flakies. In the sun it almost gets a kind of smoky purple – and the flakies go berserk. I was very happy to see that two coats were enough, so this is what you see + a coat of Seche Vite. I think the name is perfect for this stunner of a polish!
Isn't it simply gorgeous???


1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

19 kommentarer:

  1. WOW!! beautiful shade. I love it :)

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it too! It does look kinda different on the website so I'm not quite sure if it needs to come and live with me :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad to hear that, because it definitely wants to stay here :D

      Slet
  3. What a beauty! Truly gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. What a really striking polish!

    SvarSlet
  5. Yes, it is! Super Gorgeous! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  6. Beautiful! I love its name too ^^ Doesn't it remember somehow unicorn pee with flakies? *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe it does, I don't have that one, also not in my direct memory..

      Slet
  7. I am lost for words. It is THAT gorgeous. :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...